What Is The Spiritual Meaning Of Waking Up At 5 AM?
Why on earth would anyone ever wake up at 5am, right?!
Well, many people prefer to wake up as early as 5 am as it allows them to meditate, journal, and exercise while everyone is asleep.
It’s usually quiet, enabling you to do your things uninterrupted. Some of us wake up because of having nightmares or if the temperature is too hot or cold.
But what if you wake up every night at 5 am without setting your alarm?
According to the Catholic faith, the Bible says that a man who goes to bed early and wakes up before dawn becomes healthy, wealthy, and wise beyond his years.
Did you know that waking at 5 am has physical, mental, biblical, and spiritual meanings?
Read on to find out the biblical and spiritual meaning of waking up at 5 am.
Why do I keep waking up at 5am spiritually
The spiritual meaning of waking up at 5 am is that you are going through a spiritual awakening. It is a Universal message to tell you that things will change for the better in your life.
So, whenever you wake up at 5 am, you must start preparing yourself for the changes to come. This may be in the form of a new job, better projects, or something that you’ve been yearning for.
The universe works in cycles, and you might find yourself going forward or backward, but remember, it’s all in good timing.
In your body, you have 14 meridians, of which 12 of them are aligned with the 24-hour clock.
Meaning that you have one meridian every two hours of the day at a certain part of your body.
These meridians are linked to your bodily functions, so if you wake up every day at a particular time of the night, it’s clear that there is a meridian experiencing disruptions.
Between 3 am and 5 am, the hour is considered the hour of spiritual awakening.
Therefore, if you find yourself up by 5 am, you are going through a spiritual awakening.
You should lay plans and take actions to help you achieve your goals in life. It’s a wake-up call to the higher energy around you that is trying to prompt you into lifting your inner power.
At 5 am, the world is sensitive, and it is considered the best time for the spirits to connect with the physical realm. It’s best time for you to seek the energy to help you reach your true potential.
What should you do during the hour of spiritual awakening?
The next time you find yourself up at 5 am, lie on your back and do the following:
- Take a long and deep breath.
- Repeat this process at least three times while listening to your body.
- You will feel the energy flowing through your body. Do not resist it; instead, embrace it and let it flow to enable you to make the necessary changes required to attain your potential.
- Close your eyes, relax and try to see the world through your mind’s eyes. Pay attention to any message that appears. It might be numbers, letters, or symbols. And make sure to remember all you see.
- Make a mental note to work on the message tomorrow. If you can go back to sleep, it means that you have absorbed the message. But if you find that you cannot go back to sleep, repeat this process from the beginning.
- If you can’t decipher the message no matter what you do, try practicing meditation to help open up your mind.
If you find that you see number 5 consistently in your life, it means that many changes are coming to change your life for the better.
Read the full article at https://mysticmeanings.com/